Home Weed Brownies Weed Butter Space Cakes Marijuana Tea More Marijuana Recipes Marijuana Dosage Cannabis Videos Links Marijuana Seeds Smoking Equipment Submit A Recipe
Marijuana Tea Recipe
Marijuana Tea or cannabis tea as it is also referred to is a great way to medicate and a nice alternative to smoking marijuana. This cannabis tea recipe has to be one of the easiest marijuana recipes to follow. You donít need a whole heap of ingredients or kitchen utensils to make this cannabis recipe. Hot water, a tea bag and the most important ingredient, the herb are literally all you need.
The cannabis tea recipe is a great recipe to know if you donít like to smoke marijuana. It allows you to medicate easily, benefiting from the medicinal effects marijuana has on a variety of symptoms.
Try these easy to follow steps for a simple yet effective recipe.
YOU WILL NEED:
1. Marijuana (1 gram or more)
2. Measuring jug
4. Large saucepan
5. Milk, Water, Sugar, Honey and a Tea bag.
6. A fine mesh sieve (like in the picture)
1. First mix the milk and water together. 3 parts water and 2 parts milk. Pour the milk and water into a large saucepan and bring to the boil. Milk is used to allow the THC from the marijuana to be released, making the tea more potent.
2: Whilst the tea is coming to the boil, grind up approximately 1 gram of marijuana per cup of tea you are making. When the water and milk has come to the boil remove from the heat.
3. Add the ground up marijuana to the pan of milk and water, stir in and leave for approximately 15-30mins. (the longer the marijuana is left in the milk and water the stronger the tea becomes, we would recommend no longer than 45 mins).
4. After approximately 30mins, pour the liquid through a fine mesh sieve into a large measuring jug. The idea here is that you separate the ground marijuana from the milk and water.
5. Once separated use the remaining milk and water solution to brew a cup of tea. Re-boil the milky water, adding a tea bag, some sugar or honey to taste and then serve with a nice cookie.
There you have it, Cannabis tea. If youíd like a slightly more potent cup of tea why not add a teaspoon of cannabutter to your recipe. Not too much though otherwise the couch will have you on lockdown.
All cooking with pot recipes are
© Copyright marijuanacooking.com.